Ley Lines, Templarios, etc.

Michael Galvin, PhD mgalvinaBRAIN.UCCS.EDU
Sun Feb 25 09:39:14 PST 2001

Eyln,

Alwys enjoy your contributions. I haven't forgotten our idea of getting
together, but we have no plans for a cpl months to be Up North except
briefly. You coming down (up, we're at 6000+) here? Bec of volume of msgs,
I'm going to sign off the list (already signed off santiagobis) but, Let's
keep in touch.

Are you the one who lived in Sahagun and saw those strange people dragging
into town and asked who they were and were hooked? Can't remember who was
who after reading you, Dennett, Mullins, Starkie, Hill, and many others.

Best,

Michael