Ley Lines

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Sun Feb 25 09:01:14 PST 2001

Elyn,

I knew I liked you!!!!!  :-)

I'm laughing like an idiot because on my way back to Paris, after I've
finished the Camino, I am going to vist Broceliande!!!!  I've wanted ot see
it ever since I was a child.  My Mom read me a faerie tale and I was
hooked!!!!!

I too am more an "experienciest" (if that's even a word)!  I basically
consider all things possible and if I experience them -- all the better.  If
I don't, it doesn't seem to diminish their possibility for others.

Can you,  or someone, address the way the Camino follows the Milky Way?

Also, I am really interested in hearing others' take on Carol's hypothesis
that the Camino is actually Pre-Christian.  Maybe Linda can add her thoughts
and studies on this?

Fondly,
Gabrielle