walking stick

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Sat Feb 24 07:51:47 PST 2001

I will taking along a staff that I got at a local Renaissance Faire.  It's
made of Hazel and has "eyes" wound in a spiral down the length of the staff.
The only thing I'm changing is that I've gotten a rubber cap to go on the
end.  This should gve some traction and add some grip.

I never considered not taking the staff.  I like to think of all the energy I
will be putting into the wood as I walk.  It almost becomes a recording
device of one's journey.  Plus, I look at it as a sacred tool.

Blessings,
Gabrielle