Bathrooms on the Camino:

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Feb 23 16:52:21 PST 2001

The fast-drying items of underwear mentioned are made by "Moving Comfort for
Women" and they are made mostly of polyester with some lycra-spandex.  I got
them through the mail either from Travel Smith or The Traveler or some such.
They weight next to nothing, fold to next to nothing and dry in a zip.  I
also got a very, very, light weight water-proof cold-weather jacket that saw
me from the snowy and freezing mist of the Pyrenees through the incessant
rain in Galicia and the not infrequent acute cold weather in some mornings.
The jacket  from the same mail-order outfit as the underwear, but I can't be
sure of its name.

Rosina