Bathrooms on the Camino:

christopher hewitt chew6087aHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 23 14:53:34 PST 2001

I would definitely suggest the skipping. Although it generally causes many heads to turn... :)

----- Original Message -----
From: Gabrielle Milanich
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 8:26 PM
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: Re: Bathrooms on the Camino:

In a message dated 2/22/01 3:13:17 PM Central Standard Time,
revjimaTACONIC.NET writes:

I know the feeling of not being able to wait. We could not leave before
Easter last year. It took forever to come and made it hard to concentrate
during Lent and Holy Week

:-)
Jim,

I was just imagining e-mailing everyone the day before I left.  It's very
surreal, and not the trip I had originally planned on.  I first decided this
was something I had to do, in teh midst of a spiritual crisis, last August.
I was picturing myself crying the entire way.  But now, for many reasons,
theis trip has turned into an expression of joy!!!  Great big huge
bucket-loads of joy!!!!!  I won't be walking, or crying, or sagging along.
I've decided I will turn cartwheels or maybe just skip all the way!

Corny, aren't I?!

Lots of love,