September Walking

Mary Hall MphweaaAOL.COM
Thu Feb 22 12:30:52 PST 2001

I'm the new member from New York City who previously asked about doing the Camino in September.  I'd mentioned starting mid- August, but now I think Ill start last week of August to finish by end of September. Would that beat the heat?  How will the crowds be then at the refugios?  I'm concerned because I have been reading about the enormous increase in people walking, and I would like to do it when there are less - I don't want to have trouble getting in at the refuges.  Mary from NYC (Mary Porter Hall)