New Member in New York City

Mary Hall MphweaaAOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 12:13:28 PST 2001

Hi, everyone.  I'm a new member, living in New York City.  I'm planning to do the Camino this September - perhaps starting the 2nd-3rd week of August.  I'm wondering if it will still be too hot and crowded then - I'm also concerned that everything will be very brown.  I might postpone my trip, although I really don't want to, until the following April, May - just because I keep hearing that Spring is really quite wonderful in that part of Spain - I have only hiked in the south of Spain so I don't know a lot about the North.  Mary Porter Hall