Sv: How much should I plan on?

Michael Galvin, PhD mgalvinaBRAIN.UCCS.EDU
Tue Feb 20 12:20:49 PST 2001

No, we have 4 digit PINs in the US too. A few banks have letters in the US
PINs, and they won't work in Europe; have to ask for a change before you go.

Michael

> Yes, there are ATM's in all larger cities and in many minor towns along
the camino.
> I understand that plastic cards have a 6 digit pin-code in America whereas
they have a 4 digit code in Europe, so if you are from across the Atlantic I
advice you to consult your bank before going.