Water Water everywhere

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Tue Feb 20 03:26:22 PST 2001

Tell me when your on the camino and we beer it together !
pieter and trigo..
didn't you find it hard to walk after you had two beers ( one for the one one for the other..)
pieter from holland
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gene Silva
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 12:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Water Water everywhere

  Imelda:

  I am not sixty years old or from New York where people leap tall buildings
  at a single bound. However, since my military school days, which admittedly
  was a long time ago, I have been taught that water in abundance is critical
  to a healthy body, particularly when it is under stress. Last year, I walked
  over two hundred miles of the camino, sometimes alone and sometimes in the
  company of others. My experience and that of everyone else I encountered
  strongly suggests that you take and consume a lot of water. My bottle held
  1.5 liters and I filled it at every opportunity. I also consumed four to six
  small glasses of beer each day for the carbohydrates they provided. At least
  that was my story and I'm sticking with it. Everyone is different, of
  course, but I think you would be smart to err on the side of taking more
  rather than less water with you.