Article in Walking Magazine

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Sun Feb 18 05:38:29 PST 2001

Just go to your egroup ( yahoo)
(my groups)
files
upload a file
that's all there is to it
pieter
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rosina Lila
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 2:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Article in Walking Magazine

  Hi Pieter,
  Your pictures of Trigo are lovely and I just love him.  He appears to be such
  a strong, sunny, open, well-disposed pilgrim.  Bless him!
  Sadly, I could not download your picture of Eunate.  In my recent visit to
  Rome I was moved to rediscover on one of the side wall panels of the Sistine
  Chapel a very lucid and prominent painting of the original temple of which
  Eunate is a copy.
  I have a lovely picture of a pilgrim sketching Eunate, but haven't got the
  foggiest idea how to make it accessible to the e-group.  Do you need to be a
  computer engineer or something?
  Have a beautiful Sunday.

  Rosina