Article in Walking Magazine

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Feb 18 05:34:57 PST 2001

Hi Pieter,
Your pictures of Trigo are lovely and I just love him.  He appears to be such
a strong, sunny, open, well-disposed pilgrim.  Bless him!
Sadly, I could not download your picture of Eunate.  In my recent visit to
Rome I was moved to rediscover on one of the side wall panels of the Sistine
Chapel a very lucid and prominent painting of the original temple of which
Eunate is a copy.
I have a lovely picture of a pilgrim sketching Eunate, but haven't got the
foggiest idea how to make it accessible to the e-group.  Do you need to be a
computer engineer or something?
Have a beautiful Sunday.

Rosina