Santiago to Paris

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Tue Feb 6 03:39:11 PST 2001

I had looked into a reverse train ride...Santiago via Irun,I think, then the
TGV to Paris from Bayonne
as well as a flight from Madrid to Paris.   The Madid to Phila flight was more
attractive.
Whoever mentioned the half price Air Iberia flight was on to something however.

You show up at the Air Iberia office in Santiago with your Composella and
depending on seat availability,
they give you a pilgrim rate.  If time is not an issue this could work.

Nick