Santiago to Paris

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Mon Feb 5 16:29:50 PST 2001

Alice.

I was faced with the same problem last year  and while the logistics of
returning to Paris were not  impossible when I looked at the time and the
extra cost of returning to paris I invoked plan B.  Arrived in Paris and left
from Madrid....using an open-jaw ticket..  From memory the additional
cost of
an open-jaw ticket was less than $50 and a return to Paris was about 150....
just a thought
Nick