New Subscriber with questions

MaryAnn May mamayaNVINET.COM
Sun Feb 4 16:30:58 PST 2001

Dear Leonie,
THANK you for the helpful advice. Blessed be Birkenstocks, for they now make
hiking boots.  My problem was always that "I have worn nothing but Birks since l969."
Now I have a great new pair of Birk-boots for the upcoming walk this fall in
Spain.  BUT thank you ever so much for the tips on liner & socks! That makes
perfect sense. And I'm going to try it out.

As always, this list has given much more than we ever expected in the way of
help, information, encouragement, and fun.
Thanks Leonie!