Candlemas, Imbolc, and the geese

Elyn Aviva TajminaaAOL.COM
Fri Feb 2 14:16:42 PST 2001

Wonderful! Thanks!  I have read Charpentier, but it's not clear to me what
HIS sources are... I am wary of "intuition" and "inner knowledge," though, in
retrospect, perhaps there is no reason to find that less trustworthy than the
written word. After all, just because something is written, in a book or
other supposedly documented/able source, that really doesn't mean it's true,
either....
Pondering the peculiarities of how we determine what is reliable and factual
vs. fanciful and imagined...
Elyn