Pilgrimage ande donkeys

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Dec 21 07:32:35 PST 2001

Hello you all,
    I am glad that Liz' message of a few days ago had the intended result,
and that the list is alive and well.  I myself had wondered why there had
been no messages for several days running.
    The name of the book written by the pilgrim  who made the pilgrimage
aided by donkeys is:
                           1000 KMS. DEL CAMINO DE SANTIAGO EN BURRO
                            by Segundo Borlan Garcia
                                   ISBN 84931910-0-0
     One thousand kilometers is longer than the full length of the French
Way, so it might be that the pilgrim followed another one.
    The book can be obtained on-line through any of the bookstore-sites in
Spain mentioned earlier.
    Warm regards in this Good Will season.
Rosina