Portomarin / Triacastela

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Thu Dec 20 08:59:07 PST 2001

E.O.

You know, I woudl love to see what it looked like in that condition.  When I
was there in June, it was quite high and clear.  I just remember comign down
off that hill to see the town below.  Of course, I somehow lost the path and
wound up skirting to the left and coming out further away that what I should
have.  But, I made it anyway.  I also remember having to choose between
walking up those stairs or up the road route.  I took the stairs thinking to
get the last bit over with.  I also truly enjoyed the path out the next
morning.  Walking under the canopy of trees was refreshing.  Do you have apic
of the empty resevoir?  If so, I'd enjoy seeing it.

Buen Camino,
Gabrielle