Portomarin / Triacastela

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Wed Dec 19 12:35:03 PST 2001

Merry Christmas all!  Here's an actual Camino-related question.  I'm looking
for two photos that someone may have taken.  First, does anyone have a photo
of the resevoir in Portomarin?  I'm specifically thinking of the view one
sees when they are descending into the village before reaching the busy road
and the bridge.  If anyone has this, would they be willing to post in on-line
or send a copy to me?  The second photo I am looking for would be anything in
Triacastela.  I would be more than happy to pay for reproduction and mailing
costs.

Thanks so much.  Feliz Navidad!!!
Buen Camino,
Gabrielle