The List Serve

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Wed Dec 19 10:59:17 PST 2001

7 messages in the last week doesn't harldy seem anyway excessive to me.  I
don't think the mail server is going to collapse with one posting per day!

Hey, we had far more than that with the long-running debate on the
'million/half million' pigrims walking the Camino in the Middle ages. (But,
don't start that one up again :-{{  )

Personally, I don't mind people exchanging  Christmas good wishes online.
For me, it shows good spirit and a public demonstration that the Camino
spirit lives long after the walk itself - and that in itself is brilliant.

Me, I haven't done the Camin yet.  But I am now fully commited to starting
out next May 2002 (anyone else going then?) and am always
encouraged/challenged  by everything I read on this list.  So keep the mails
comming.

Hope everyone has a happy, holy and good Christmas

Ed
Ware, Herts, UK

----- Original Message -----
From: Kathryn Thompson
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 6:53 PM
Subject: The List Serve

I am sorry that Elizabeth was concerned that something was wrong with the
list but I am sure, if she thought more about it, she would realize that
Linda would have the courtesy to notify us if it were terminating.

Please, can we be spared a constant stream of messages in response
explaining why people haven't posted recently.  We are all busy and we post
when we have something to say, or at least we should.  This is particularly
important at the holiday season when people may be away from their computers
and return to find their inboxes overflowing or their email service cut off
for excessive use.  I personally do not wish to lose message from my family
because the list serve has clogged my service.

Thank you.