help on any historical data re: Nájera

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 11 18:34:53 PST 2001

Elyn, thank you so much for the reference to Najera and the Cloisters there.
  My sisters and I spent a lovely afternoon going thru the Monastery and
especially liked the high choir where the wood carvings in the seats were
delightful:  ranging from the ribald to jesters to beautifuly carved
animals.

After we left there, we walked on to the dirt caves and beyond....on the way
a family stopped us and gave us pears from a bucket full they had gathered.
They turned out to be our lunch and dinner that day.

So...thanks for the lovely memories!