David Lodge's Therapy

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 10 07:24:53 PST 2001

M'Lou--
oh have I!!! the REAL reason we thought of doing the camino in the first place.
10 years ago. we were rained out in a little town in northern corsica, bicycle
touring, and the only english language book in the only bookstore in town was
Therapy. Back then, I'd never heard of david lodge, but bought it anyway and
spent the next two days rolling around our hotel room floor in hysterical
laughter.
the rest in history.
if you love the camino, you'll love Therapy. and vice versa
barryevans

--- M'Lou Zahner <mlouzaMEDIAONE.NET> wrote:
> Barry,
>     Have you read David Lodge's book THERAPY? It is very amusing and was
> one of the reasons I finally went to Spain to do part of the Camino. You
> might enjoy it.
>
> M'lou Zahner in Cambridge

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat
in a dark room, especially if there is no cat."
                                                     Confucius