My interest in the history of the camino

James Sperbeck rsperbe1aSAN.RR.COM
Sun Dec 9 10:56:49 PST 2001

Ditto,

I like to learn about what has happened on El Camino through the years. In
general, history of places that my wife and I have visited or plan to visit
is much sought after. Before making any trip, we plan for six to twelve
months and read and discuss with others all we can learn about the
destinations. After we return,  an occassional  report of some event in the
area is more relevent and means so much more to us.

I only speak for myself because I know that every one does not hold the same
opinion. I am sure that sometimes I really bore others with details.

However at the risk of some inconvenience to others, Barry and others please
keep us imformed.

James Sperbeck
San Diego, California