request for openness

Norman Bone bone1966aYAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 7 18:36:20 PST 2001

Hello-
Maybe the list manager can weigh in on this but I think Howard is
correct to email you privately. IMHO, if he has a problem with
something you are saying, it seems more appropriate to contact you off
list rather than engage in an on-list flame war. In the many email
lists that I subscribe to this seems to be the proper etiquette but
maybe that is different here. It seems VERY impolite to post Howard's
private message to the list.

-Norman Bone
Portland, OR

--- Barry Evans <barryevans9aYAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Howard, (or anyone) if you've got a complaint for me, kindly air it
> in on the
> forum, not privately, so others can help us through our disagreement.
> Thank you,
> barryevans
>
> Received privately:
> "You may find it a goldmine, but I find it tedious and boring to have
> to go
<SNIP>