millions

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Thu Dec 6 06:14:44 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/5/2001 5:30:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, DEG33aAOL.COM
writes:

> I find it not very much in the spirit of
> the camino that members try to censor the discussion of other members

This is another odious comment.  Who is trying to "censor" anything?  All I
ever did was say I had enough of pedanytic, abstruse clutter on listserve
about the nubers of pilgrims and I suggested that this discussion be
continued in private emails from one member to the other.  That way,
listserve messages would be limited to more general topics of interest. Why
do people in listserve have to overreact to criticism?  Anytime someone like
me tries to present another point of view, I get a barrage of irate personal
attacks.  Where is your sense of the Camino?  Come, come now!  Howard Mendes
NYC