Travelling in good faith and good faith alon (Re:millions...St.francis...)

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 5 19:02:03 PST 2001

"... please continue your inanities in private emails..."

You seem to have made my point, Howard.
barryevans

--- Howard Mendes <HMe347aAOL.COM> wrote:
> In a message dated 12/5/2001 2:55:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> barryevans9aYAHOO.COM writes:
>

> > But meanwhile, please afford us the courtesy of discussing this without
> this
> > constant sniping at our interest! Just delete anything with "million" in
> > the
> > subject line, you don't have to read it or be bothered by it!
> > barryevans
> >

> This is another example of unnecessary rudeness.  I did not detect any
> "sniping" on the part of Perry or anyone else.  I agree with Perry and found
> his remarks thoughtful and temperate.  To all of you who cannot deal with
> anyone else's point of view , please continue your inanities in private
> emails and reserve the listserve for those of us who want to see a wide
> variety of topics discussed here, not someone's special narrow interests
> that, for me, at least, create a lot of boring clutter when they have little
> practical application for those who are interested in finding out about the
> Camino.  That way we won't have to worry about deleting anything that may
> contain something worthwhile to read.  Howard Mendes NYC

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat
in a dark room, especially if there is no cat."
                                                     Confucius