St. Francis

Elizabeth Boylston-Morris TagelleaAOL.COM
Tue Dec 4 10:11:29 PST 2001

Dear Maryjane,
       I am profoundly impressed with the breadth of your knowledge related
to the St. James pilgrimage.  It must have taken you half a lifetime to find
and compile such information.
       But I am even more impressed by your intellectual and personal
generosity in taking the time to share such hard to find, documented, facts
and figures with us.
       Inevitably, in a medium open to everyone varying opinions and
viewpoints will be found. I do not mind the diversity of opinion at all, but
I do find the ill-manners occasionally exhibited here most distasteful.
       For one, I wish to thank you for sharing your impressive scholarship
with us so very generously.
       Often I am asked by academic and church groups to speak about the
Camino.  I have made a note of the data in your messages and, most certainly,
will share it.
       Again, many, many thanks!
Liz
(E. Boylston-Morris, Ph.D.)