photos, million per year

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 3 12:52:59 PST 2001

The online Catholic Encyclopoedia mentions his pilgrimage to Rome, no mention
of Santiago.
barry

--- Dorothy Imundi <Ddirenzo2000aAOL.COM> wrote:
> Barry wrote that there is no real evidence that St. Francis walked the
> camino.  However, I remember somewhere along the way coming across a
> monastery that had been founded by St. Francis when he was there,assuming it
> was during his pilgrimage to Santiago.  Does anyone remember where this
> monastery is?  Actually the inhabitants of said monastery would probably have
> some real historical evidence that St. Francis had actually been there.
> Dorothy

=====
Barry Evans    (707) 476 8317
217 Second Street, Eureka, CA 95501
Our camino photos: http://us.geocities.com/barryevans9/camino

"We don't realize that thought is *creating* the world
we imagine we live in; we think that thought is merely
*describing* it objectively. (Joan Tollifson)