Pamplona to St. Jean

Bill Wynne billwyaVOICEWEB.NET
Tue Aug 28 06:33:14 PDT 2001

New to this list, so I apologize if I'm asking "old" questions.
I fly into Pamplona about 6:00PM on 9/22 Saturday, stay over,
and then on to St. Jean on Sunday. Best way to get to St Jean? Can I
easily
start the next day (Monday)? How late does the pilgrimage
office stay open in the evening .. in this case Sunday? Anything I
should know about St Jean? .. assume there will
be plenty of places to stay...is that a fair
assumption? is there a "formal" refugio there?
Best route(s) back to Roncasvilles with degree of difficulty info
would also be helpful.
Many thanks for advice.

Bill Wynne