Jean-Marie

Robin robtrewaLINEONE.NET
Sat Aug 18 10:02:05 PDT 2001

Hello. I, Robin, walked the Camino from St.JPdP on 22 May - 25 June. I met up with lots of nice people. I have not had the dreaded post-camino blues either.One niggling question hangs ober me however. What happened to Jean Marie? A grey haired and bearded Frenchman who, having suffered a stress fracture of a leg dur to carrying a bag in the Camino last year, had gone home and made himself a handcart and continued his journey pushing it along. We lost touch with him just before Hontanas. Any news anyone?