RECENTLY RETURNED

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Fri Aug 17 22:19:59 PDT 2001

Hi Lisa,

>  I had to cut my trip short for a variety of reasons...

As one who also didn't make it the whole way (I walked in May), I can sympathize with you. But, like
me, you have already expressed the desire to one day complete it. Let me include a bit of a letter I
just received 2 days ago from a dear friend that I made during my 2 week walk on the Camino:

"You have seen part of the light of pilgrimage, and you will get to know all of it next time....
Keep going my good friend, and you will reach up there where dreams come through."

All my best,
Russ