New to the list/intro

rae zamarippa raz69razaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 17 08:51:23 PDT 2001

How much did that thing weigh, E. O.?  I will be going in May and i'm afraid
the cool weather will wait for me in mountains; therefore, adding much to my
load to keep warm.  Did you wear the 1 long-john bottoms?  Ladies, would a
Sarong (over pants if cold)  suffice for church?  For fashion is not my
forte.
rae