Preparation for Pilgrimage-ANGUS

rae zamarippa raz69razaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 16 14:31:24 PDT 2001

Angus,
that was a personal email that went out by accident.  I've been an avid
reader on this list serve for sometime and i gathered that info from there.
Plus, i've ran into few peeps who've done this before and grabbed what they
needed on the road and discarded as they went along.  I'm not sure how
they've done this, but I'm going to try. I've also been on a few hiking
trips where i've not bathed in some weeks and no extra clothes in the
desert.  I think I should stop there.  I don't want to gross you guys out or
scare you, and least of all be known as "stinky" on the camino.  ;)
Rae
I think I'm going to do the toothbrush, though.  My partner in crime might
not appreciate it.