Post Camino stuff

Anderson, Lida andeliaCONSUMER.ORG
Tue Aug 7 13:15:36 PDT 2001

Greetings Gabrielle,

I am very new to the group.

I plan on taking my first journey September 02 also....please share what
your experience was like .....spiritually, emotionally ...

thanks
Lida

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabrielle Milanich [mailto:EshlingaAOL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 3:57 PM
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: Re: Post Camino stuff

Russ,

SO happy to hear the skydiving was a great success!  What a diffference
between walking 5 km an hour to plummeting towards the planet at... How fast

WERE you going?!

Anyway, good for you!

I understand the lingering effects of the Camino.  I've been thinking of it
non-stop since I got back.  I thought it would dwindle, but that's not to
be.
 I'm going again in September 2002 and this time bringing my husband.  I
can't believe how quickly the time ahs passed since I even began planning
the
first journey.  I hope the second goes just as quickly.  Have you decided
when you'll be going next year?

Much love,
Gabrielle