Post Camino stuff

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Tue Aug 7 12:56:57 PDT 2001

Russ,

SO happy to hear the skydiving was a great success!  What a diffference
between walking 5 km an hour to plummeting towards the planet at... How fast
WERE you going?!

Anyway, good for you!

I understand the lingering effects of the Camino.  I've been thinking of it
non-stop since I got back.  I thought it would dwindle, but that's not to be.
 I'm going again in September 2002 and this time bringing my husband.  I
can't believe how quickly the time ahs passed since I even began planning the
first journey.  I hope the second goes just as quickly.  Have you decided
when you'll be going next year?

Much love,
Gabrielle