Post Camino stuff

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Sun Aug 5 22:43:57 PDT 2001

Jane,

>Thanks for your post and . . .'way to go with your skydive! Actually, I too
>have had fantasies of doing the same thing, but still don't know if I have
>the guts - or haven't 'chosen' to follow-up with my fantasy!

One of the biggest things that I learned on the Camino is that my physical limits were far, far
beyond what I had thought possible. The one thing that I didn't anticipate though was the back
problem. Now that I have experience (and hindsight), I feel that I know enough to overcome this
problem next year.

"Choose" to follow up on your fantasy! If you have a small town airport near you that offers
skydiving training, spend a few hours there some day and watch and talk to some of the people who
have just done it for the first time - that's if you can wipe the big grins off their face's long
enough for them to talk :-)

Russ