Water and hotels

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Sat Aug 4 19:10:59 PDT 2001

You are very rude and insulting.  I was merely pointing pergrinos in the
direction of of what you evidently do not comprehend, that is that the Camino
is safe  and friendly for people who do not espouse your rigid standards.
That is, water is safe to drink almost everywhere and refugios are great to
stay at.  I don't know where you are coming from, but I think you are doing a
major disservice to potential perigrinos by alarming them unnessecarily and
giving them bad advice.  In other words, get lost!
Howard