Post Camino stuff

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Fri Aug 3 20:58:15 PDT 2001

I've been feeling the need to share this here and I apologize if it may seem not relevant to some,
but from much of what I've read (and experienced myself) there is a disorienting feeling once one
gets back home and into everday life again. Also, I'm one of the ones who didn't make it the whole
way even though it had an impact on my life that will endure for the rest of my life (and beyond
<g>).

Anyway, since I've been back I finally fulfilled a lifelong dream. I've always "wanted" to go
skydiving, and two weeks ago I "chose" to do it! (there's a big difference between those two words)
That means that at age 53, after about 6 hours of ground training, I jumped out of a perfectly good
airplane at 13,500 feet! It was FANTASTIC!!

Did the Camino in some way lead me to this? I don't know, but I know that I still can't get the
Camino out of my mind and will most likely be going back next year to pick up where I left off.

Russ