Santiago cities in America

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Fri Apr 27 04:42:05 PDT 2001

Hello you all,
The seal of the following cities in our continent contains Santiago, riding a
horse sword in hand, or, banner in hand with the Santiago cross, or the
shells, or another symbol related to Santiago:
                Santiago del Estero (Argentina)
                Santiago del Jerez (Brazil)
                Santiago de Chile (Chile)
                Santiago de Cali (Colombia)
                Santiago de Cuba (Cuba)
                Santiago de Guayaquil (Ecuador)
                Santiago de los Caballeros (Guatemala)
                Santiago de Queretaro (Mexico)
                Santiago de Veragua (Panama)
                Santiago de los Caballeros (Santo Domingo)
                Santiago de Leon de Caracas (Venezuela)

In addition, there are about 563 towns or cities that have been founded in
America in honor of the Apostle, including 7 in the United States.  I will
post some items of interest in this respect later on.
Best regards,
Rosina