Soothing things down

Russ Irwin rirwinaUSAOR.NET
Wed Apr 25 23:25:34 PDT 2001

In light of the recent misgivings in this group, and (especially) in light of the pilgirmage to
Santiago, I found a quote that seems just right:

"The wonderful thing about saints is that they were human. They lost their tempers, scolded God,
were egotistical or testy or impatient in their turns, made mistakes and regretted them. Still they
went on doggedly blundering their way toward heaven."

So in my words now, can we start blundering back toward heaven again, or at least Santiago? :-)

Russ