Jerry Springer Show?

Barry Sloan bksinspainaITOTAL.NET
Wed Apr 25 18:27:32 PDT 2001

I have enjoyed most of the content of this list since joining several months
ago.  There are some very gifted, helpful and dedicated members who are
willing to share their knowledge with others who are stumbling with their
first pilgrim steps.  I thank you for that effort.  However, lately the
subject lines sound more like the guest list on the Jerry Springer Show:
Gay Pilgrim, The Tattooed Medicine Woman, Angus as the scorned lover
attacking with hurtful words.  Not at all the content I signed up for.

I'm going to review my documentation and unsubscribe for a while.  Instead
of plowing through all the email chaff to get at the few kernels of wisdom,
I will read one of my guide books and try to recapture some of the magic and
mystery that I know awaits me when I begin my pilgrimage in late June.

I trust and pray that everyone can settle down and try to remember what drew
you all together in the first place; that enduring wonder filled journey,
The Camino de Santiago.

Barry