Two seals

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Apr 25 12:12:02 PDT 2001

Hello you all,
The secretary of the Santiago Archdiocese, Lucia, has been kind enough to
send me a message that, I think, will answer Ana's queries in this regard.
The message says that if one is at a place where only one seal may be
available (Manjarin? Foncebadon?), the one seal will suffice.  Apparently one
need only exert a good faith effort to obtain the two seals when and where
possible. I imagine, as well, that the seal(s) will inform whether the size
of the town disclosed thereon would have allowed for the possibility of
getting the second one. The seals, however, must have been obtained during
the last 100-200 kms. in order to obtain the Compostela.
Regards,
Rosina