Total expenses of Camino...

John Wordsman jwords62aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 24 06:18:30 PDT 2001

Rémi, I spent $25.00 a day for 40 days. That includes all fairs, food,
phone,Two hostel stays, internet access, blister patches, tinto, pack cover,
laundry soap and coin laundry where available. I think I was extravagant. I
read an account of a sports hiker who walked from Roncesvelles to Santiago
in three weeks at $4.00/day. I don't think that included fairs. I hope this
helps.
L&Pjjjj