Iberia, Rith's parkway, and bussing it

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Sun Apr 22 09:08:13 PDT 2001

Thanks everyone for the advice on Iberia.  It sounds like there's no need to
reserve in advance,as it's easy enough to find a flight.  I'd no idea it was
so cheap!

Do you think the trains in France work the same way?  That if I know the tim
eof the train, I can just show up at the station and get a seat?  I'm sure
the prices are a little more, but that seem negligible.

BTW, on a totally different topic, I think it was Ruth who said she found an
alternative route into Burgos through Alison Raju's guide.  It took her
through parks instead of the main roadway?  Ruth, I couldn't find that
reference in Raju's book.  Could you provide a little more detail?

Finally, because of time constraints, and my concern of walking too slow, I
may have to take a bus or train somewhere in the middle.  Can anyone give
their opinion on what is the least appealing on the Camino?  For example, are
their portions where you're on a highway for a distance?  I'm not sure I will
have to do this, but I want to be prepared none the less.

Thansk again!
Fondly,
Gabrielle