Madrid to Roncesvalles

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 22 04:51:31 PDT 2001

Jessica,

Did you reserve your train ticket ahead of time or
will you get your train ticket at the airport in
Madrid? I got mine at the airport in Madrid, and they
told me which train station to go to. I went to
Chamartin but there's another one at Atocha, so make
sure to ask, although they'll probably tell you when
you buy your ticket. If you reserved your ticket, call
or write and ask themato tell you where to go. It may
also be on the ticket itself.

Besos,
Ana