Spiritual, Cultural or Interior Conversation Thread ?

Margaret LaCugna mmlacugnaaEMAIL.MSN.COM
Thu Apr 19 13:50:58 PDT 2001

OK    How about I suggest a new(er) or different subject  . . . I am interested to hear of others interior (cultural, religious, whatever, secular, humanist, confusions?) experiences . . it is not also after all what we are reaching in a general sense?

The particular details, logistics and suggestions and encouragement for real legitimate anxieties are great but what about the "destination" while enjoying the "journey" there?

I leave for Leon on May 1 as I only have two weeks travel time

Margaret

Margaret M. LaCugna
2790 Broadway    3G
New York, NY 10025