FOR ALL SORE KNEE SUFFERERS

Nick Hayes clubnickaEROLS.COM
Thu Apr 19 08:56:22 PDT 2001

In Spain do not fail to buy Voltaren cream.  costs about 3 $   and is excellent
for pain relief and as an anti-inflamatory.
In most countries is is a prescription drug but the mysteries of regional
legislation make it an over-the-counter drug in Spain.
I brought back 10 tubes when I finished the Camino