hostals

Delphia Dirks delphiadaEARTHLINK.NET
Wed Apr 18 15:49:11 PDT 2001

Does this mean that there is a possibility that one could be lodged in a
"private home" if there is no room in the refugios?    Has anyone had this
experience... not sure what you meant, Elyn, that you 'didn't take the
chance"  ...  evidentally you thought it was a 'iffy' situation... maybe get
robbed, or something of the sort?    Would like to hear others opinion on
this....

Buen Camino,   delphia