Madrid to Roncesvalles

Jessica Hopkins jesnmochaYAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 18 15:18:10 PDT 2001

Hello all,

Here's my good news - I got my visa from the Spanish
Consulate yesterday! Being a Peruvian citizen, even
with a residence visa in the US, made them wary.
Apparently, too many of my countrymen and women go to
Spain seeking work due to the high rate of
unemployment in Peru'. I was finally able to convice
them that I WILL come home at the end of my
pilgrimage!

I leave in 12 days, and want to thank many of you for
your encouragement when it started to seem like I
would be the only person denied entry into Spain.

Since I was not allowed to purchase a ticket until I
had the visa approval I'm jamming now to take care of
this - thanks for the consolidator info! Just this
morning I was quoted $1200+ round trip - yikes!

I DO have a question - though I know it's been
covered, I just can't find the info.

I'm flying in and out of Madrid, planning to train to
Pamplona and bus to Roncesvalles. The question is
which station do I catch the train from in Madrid?

Thanks for all the input, Jessica