Air fare consolidators or agencies (NYC)

Margaret LaCugna mmlacugnaaEMAIL.MSN.COM
Tue Apr 17 14:10:55 PDT 2001

Hi all    Since I received so many individual requests, here is what I have
taken from the Sunday New York Times travel section.  You might purchase one
Sunday issue from your local Barnes and Nobles or your larger bookshops to
get you started.

Be flexible, be assertive not aggressive (how can I get a lower fare?)
There probably are 800 or 888 numbers that you can ask them about   Sorry I
am in Manhattan

Moon Travel: 212.564.5839
International Concierge Corp. 800.369.7352
Twin World travel 888.869.4717
Kay Two Travels    212.244.2283

Margaret
Margaret M. LaCugna