Here's a silly question

brooklin brooklinaMOSDEF.COM
Tue Apr 17 11:29:49 PDT 2001

I found many scallop shells on the internet. Just use a search engine such
as http://www.google.com and search for scallop shell sales. I actually got
a woman in Canada who paints them to paint me some custom designs just for
fun. Dealing with her and her son had been a pleasure! Her web site is at:
http://www.rocksbyebonny.homestead.com/scallopshell.html

I am adding below just one more link that I happen to have book marked. Good
luck. Brooke
http://www.seashellworld.com/seashells/scallops/gray.asp

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu]On Behalf
Of Gabrielle Milanich
  Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 8:33 AM
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
  Subject: Here's a silly question

  Good morning!

  I have looked and looked, but cannot seem to find...a scallop shell!  Does
  anyone have any suggestions?  I'm from Chicago, so Lake Michigan doesn't
give
  up scallops.  I've already decided to leave my beloved hazel wood staff at
  home (just to be on the safe side because of hoof and mouth), I can find a
  staff there, or I can use my Leki, but the shell is different.  I
definitely
  want that on my pack!!

  Thanks all!

  Gabrielle